Saturday, October 6, 2007

Doctor Visit ... crazy week

So, when I had my 9 month check-up Monday, the doctor said my lungs sounded tight. He had mommy and daddy do a breathing treatment for me (even with the cute fishy mask they gave me, I hated it!!), listened again afterwards and they were better. He wanted mommy and daddy to do that breathing treatment a couple times a day for a few days.

Mommy and daddy took me back to the doctor Thursday for a follow up but we didnt get to see the same doctor, he was out of town, so the other doctor (who mommy likes better), listened to my lungs but didnt hear the tightness the other doc heard... she just heard some congestion. Then she checked my ears... not only was 1 infected, BOTH ears are infected. I'm a little tough guy though, cuz I never pulled on my ears or had a fever.

I'm feeling better now, which is good since its the weekend cuz I get to play with mommy and daddy ALL DAY LONG!! Mommy let me wrestle with daddy this morning, I won too!

Bet'cha didn't know I had so much to say! Today was also picture day, Mommy promised to post those soon.

No comments: