Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby girl

So my Mommy is having a baby girl soon, and everyone keeps wanting to know her name. Here are some hints.

1) I have been practicing saying my sister's several nicknames. (though I am also practicing shhhh for Grandma, if she asks)
2) The name is not in the top 100 of the Social Security name list.
3) It is definitely a female name.
4) Doesn't begin with a C. (or an X for that matter)
5) It is a combination of 2 names.

Put on your thinking cap and think think think.

3 comments:

Spencer&Ally said...

hmm...If you put Kristin and Richard together you get
1. Krichard
2. Ristin
3. Krickin

I am pretty sure those aren't popular names.

Aunt Julie

Colin said...

So close, is there demand for more hints?

Anonymous said...

Colin,

Grandma would like more of a hint than shhhhhhh.

Love,

Grandma

P.S. I have a team of people at work trying to help me crack the code